Dokumente: Notice of marriage

I will need the following documents from you:

  • Notice of marriage, completed and signed by both spouses (The document can be found below on this page as a PDF document)
  • Copy of birth certificate (Danish, German or English, or translated into one of these languages)
  • Copy of identity card or passport (More details on marriage for non-EU-citizens can be found in the pdf files below on this page)
  • Divorce papers or death certificates, if one of the parties previously has been married (Original documents)

Once I have received all necessary documents and the booking fee, i will take care of all the bureaucratical things for you. You will receive a confirmation of the wedding date and any further information about your stay at Langeland.

On your arrival please bring all of your original documents. They have to be shown to the authorities before the marriage.

Please send all documents to
Jens Christian Christiansen
Harnbjergvej 18
DK - 5932 Humble


Read more about marriage on the website of the Municipality of Langeland